11.11.2008

just as.

"Life is way too short to scream and shout."
-Snow Patrol

While I was in Mississippi this weekend I got to snap a few shots. It was so beautiful there. We were in the middle of absolute nowhere, but it was refreshing to know that we are part of something absolutely huge. Just the culture of America varies so much and it can change in a moment's notice.

I feel like I'm finally beginning to pace myself again. It seems as though I was at a dead stop, but through prayer, time with my family, & my wonderful friends, I feel as though God has given me strength to start running again.

This "journey" we call life is one of the greatest gifts.

So what am I doing with it?






2 comments:

name: faenina m. coyle (a.k.a. nina) said...

These are all just lovely. Makes me smile to see you're taking pictures and letting your heart loose on the lens ;o)

Jennifer Jarnagin said...

I know you took this trip awhile ago, but I somehow missed this post. I am so glad someone else finds some beauty in MS. It takes a special person or a native. These pics are great!