1.12.2009

Challenge!

Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
Go to IMDB and find a quote from each movie.
Post them in a note for everyone to guess.
Strike it out when someone guesses correctly and put who guessed and the movie.
No Google, or using IMDB search functions. That's cheating and it ruins the fun.

1. "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

2. "______ has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment. A soft light, a scent in the air, the quiet murmur of the city. A surge of love, an urge to help mankind overcomes her. You're gorgeous when you blush. Like a wild flower."

3. "You love me? Enough to travel the world with you until one of us has to take an honest job... which I think is going to have to be you, because I have no idea what an honest job is."

4. "If you can paint I can walk- anything can happen, right?"

5. "That was the best vacation ever! I love our family."

6. "In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows, and poop butterflies."

7. "I want to call her Bazouka."

8. "And we were dressed from head to toe in love... the only label that never goes out of style."

9. "Hold fast to the human inside of you, and you'll survive."

10. "I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?"

11. "You see, their morals, their code, it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show you. When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. I'm just ahead of the curve."

12. "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it."

13. "I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you... I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony."

14. "Well I ain't sorry for you no more, ya crazy, psalm-singing, skinny old maid!"

15. "And I am telling you/ I'm not going./ You're the best man I'll ever know./ There's no way I can ever go./ No, no, no, no way... / No, no, no, no way I'm living without you./ I'm not living without you./ I don't want to be free./ I'm staying, I'm staying,/ And you, and you,/ you're gonna love me."

No comments: