2.03.2009

Etchings

I've been slowly etching out a larger picture. Digging deeply, strategically choosing my direction, carefully placing each mark where it belongs in effort to create a cohesive drawing.

I feel like this "picture" is almost complete. When I moved to Cookeville, I was so young in my faith, slow to take action, lonely, confused. Since then, God has given me so much direction. People have invested in my life, teaching me who I am, where I belong, how to live. God has given me opportunities to explore my endless possibilities, given me a passion for an area of study, developed life-long friendships for the record books, opened my eyes, and so much more. I couldn't even begin to try to explain it all.

As I feel this chapter of my life coming closer to the next step, I feel that God has helped me make some major decisions. I would like to happily announce that I am moving back to Franklin the first week of May. I'll be moving into the house I grew up in with my twin sister Andrea and her fiance Lynn. I am so thrilled to be living under the same roof with my two best friends in the world.

Along with that, I will be a part of a church plant in Nashville. Along with some amazing people, I am excited to see how God is going to take us FORWARD.

--> Forward Church

No comments: